The Calgary conference has a FREE mobile app available for iOS and Android through CrowdCompass, available for download in both English and French. We encourage all delegates to download the app prior to the conference.
With the CIRPA 2018 CrowdCompass App you can:
- Create a personalize a profile;
- Look up the profiles of other delegates and speakers at the Conference;
- Network with other participants and speakers through an instant messaging service;
- Participate in the app games for a chance to win one of three prizes;
- Keep informed with the daily Conference Agenda;
- Access the schedule of events, as well as floor plans & maps;
- Evaluate the plenary sessions, workshops, and parallel sessions;
- Receive alerts about last minute changes;
- Take notes for plenary sessions, workshops, and parallel sessions;
- Share your experience at CIRPA 2018 Calgary Conference by posting photos on the Activity Feed;
- Access Twitter and share real time news and updates about the Conference.
Downloading and logging In:
After you have registered for the conference, you will receive an email to download and login to the AttendeeHub app. Follow these four steps to access the mobile app.
Step 1: Open the email and tap on ‘Download the App.’
Step 2: Depending on the device type, tap on ‘Download on the App Store’ or ‘Get it on Google Play’ and automatically be re-directed to the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app download page.
Step 3: Download the app to your device.
Step 4: Tap ‘Verify Account’ within the customized email to be directed to the appropriate event and automatically logged in.
No email? No problem!
You can search the iTunes or Google Play store for ‘CrowdCompass AttendeeHub’ and will be asked to enter the event name “CIRPA-ACPRI-2018”or event password (if applicable) and login by entering your name and email. You will receive an email and then follow step 4 above.