Congratulations to the following six individuals, including two acclaimed positions, one appointed, two re-elected and one new Board member. Following the recent election, the CIRPA-ACPRI Board 2021-2023 will be comprised of the following members:
President (acclaimed) – Stephanie McKeown, University of British Columbia (2nd term)
Vice-President (acclaimed) – Miranda Pearson, University of Regina (2nd term)
Treasurer (appointed) – Carmelinda Del Conte, Mohawk College (appointed 1 year) – due to a lack of nominations for the Treasurer position, the Board appointed Carmelinda for a one-year term to fill the vacancy in accordance with our CIRPA bylaws.
Secretary (continuing) – Zenon Kurjewicz, University of Manitoba (1st term)
Members at Large (elected/re-elected/continuing)
- Neil Chakraborty, University of Toronto (2nd term)
- Stephen Childs, York University (2nd term)
- Andrew Drinkwater, PLAID Consulting (1st term)
- Yuqin Gong, University of Prince Edward Island (continuing 2nd term)
- David Paul, Chair, Portage College
- Ashley Blackman, FV Analytics
- Garry Hansen, St. Thomas University
I will take this opportunity to congratulate the incoming members of the board and offer my sincere thanks to the other candidates for running in this year’s election.